The agile Visual Communications team at LTCC is expected to be pragmatic about working methodologies and you will be focused on delivering high quality photoreal Unreal content to the creative and design teams. As a Lotus Tech Unreal Artist, you are required to adapt and rise to rendering challenges, finding new ways to improve and push RTX rendering to the next level.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Create photoreal automotive pre rendered content in UE4 / UE5 to support design reviews.
• To render and build car animations, day night cycles, RTX cinematics, light sequences.
• Work with the Visualisation Manager to help push the rendering quality to the next level both in visual quality and creative content.
• Support internal design reviews with photorealistic RTX UE4 / UE5 videos and stills.
• Work closely with the creative team and build the overall look and feel of CGI content.
• Work with the other Visualisation Artists to push the UE4 / UE5 quality to the next level.
• Create bespoke materials and textures in UE4 / UE5 that have been requested from design.
• Help build up and have input into our UE4 / UE5 VR capabilities.
• Work closely with the creative team to find new ways of showcasing design content.
Personal and professional attributes:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Unreal and automotive rendering.
• A knowledge of substance, film editing and blueprint knowledge.
• A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrate a strong drive, independence and confidence as well as operating as part of a team.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances